What We Deliver
Services We Offer:
- Residential & Commercial Electrical Services & Repair
- Breakers & Fuses
- Whole House Electrical Safety Inspection
- Ceiling Fans
- Remove or Install Chandeliers
- Energy Efficiency Auditing
- Holiday Lighting
- Home Automation – Flat Screen TVs
- Lamp Repair
- Lighting – undercounter lighting, high hats, track lighting, etc.
- Tech Lighting http://www.techlighting.com/
- Upgrade old florescent lighting to be more energy efficient
- High discharge light replacement and maintenance
- Installation & Maintenance – Sales Floor Lighting
- Emergency Exit Signs & Lighting
- Sign Lighting – Installation, Repair & Maintenance
- Lighting Design
- Lighting Repairs
- Lighting Timers & Photocells
- Landscape Lighting – low voltage and high voltage
- Phone & Cable Wiring
- Kitchen & Bathroom Electrical Remodeling
- Exhaust Fans
- Stereo & Home Theater Systems
- Electrical Upgrades
- Outlets, POS, GFCI & AFCI
- Electric Car Outlets – Vehicle Charging Stations
- Dimmers & Switches – Custom Colors Available
- Parking Lot Lighting
- Generators – Install Complete Whole House Generator Systems
- Transfer Switches
- LED Lighting – Retro Fit Various Incandescent Lights to LED
- Smoke & Carbon Monoxide Detectors
- Surge Protection
- Permitting, Inspection & Violation Code Corrections
- Repair or Relocate Exterior Services
- Replace or Relocate Interior Panels
- Sub Panels
- FPL Meter Burnout Replacement
- Repair, Replace or Install Bonding System, Weather Head & Service
What Does Your Home Need?
Landscape LightingLandscape lighting is an important component to compliment your outdoor living areas. We can help you design a lighting layout that will not only decoratively illuminate your landscaping but will also light walkways and step areas to ensure safety.
Security LightingSecurity lighting is a vital deterrent to theft and vandalism. Police reports confirm that well illuminated homes and businesses are less likely to be a victim of robbery or vandalism. We can design a secure layout using specialty lighting controlled by timers, motion sensors or photocells for dusk to dawn operation.
Communications and DataWe offer a full spectrum of communication and data design and installation services. From a simple 2-line telephone jack to a complex computer network system, from cable TV jacks to ISDN (Cat 5E) lines, we can accomodate all of your communication needs. We also offer video monitoring systems, which allow you to view areas around your home from any of your TV sets. We can also install a remote system allowing you to monitor your home or office from a remote site.
Smart Home TechnologyWe take pride in our ability to offer the homeowner the very latest in Smart Home Technology. From structured wiring systems allowing adaptability to current and future technologies, to systems allowing you to monitor and control functions in your home from a remote location, our staff is continually educating themselves with the latest technological trends.
Renovation and RemodelingRenovation and remodeling work can be one of the most difficult tasks a homeowner can undertake. Our Wiremasters team is thoroughly trained to guide you gently every step of the way. We work with many of the finest general contractors and interior designers in South Florida.
KitchensWe work with many kitchen contractors and can expedite your renovation by working closely with your remodeling company. We can also offer lighting and power design assistance.
BathroomsBathroom remodeling is one of our specialties. Let us assist you in creating the proper illumination that is so critical in a bathroom area. We can also suggest ways to properly ventilate your remodeled bath and we always insure that you will have adequate power for today’s bathroom appliances.
The Process BeginsAs is the case with all our high-quality electrical work (no matter the size), Wiremasters details their entire work process in phases. The following is an overview:
Phase I – EstimatingStep One – Analysis of Existing Conditions One of our highly trained Electrical Consultants will conduct a comprehensive inspection of your electrical units and surrounding areas to determine the scope of work necessary, and any existing or potential problems. During our inspection, and to assist in our analysis, our consultant will create a detailed overview if necessary.
Phase II – Customer Education and ConsultationDuring this step we will provide you with all the facts and information gained by our inspection and analysis. We will explain what it all means and answer all your questions. In addition, we will listen to your concerns, ideas and objectives, and assist you in any manner necessary to help you make the best decisions regarding the scope of work and materials for your project.
Phase III – AgreementThe Agreement Phase is a result of, and will reflect, your decisions. Every contract from agreement is thorough, customer-friendly, and specific to your job. A Wiremasters agreement specifies the scope of work for your project, and our obligations and responsibilities to you. The following items are included in every one of our contracts:
- Materials -A specific listing of all materials needed for the job
- Clean-up - Specifies your property will be kept clean during and after installation
- Price -All taxes are included in the contract price
- Warranty -Your contract will become a Warranty document
Phase IV – Repair and InstallationThe high technical quality and professionalism of our installations has satisfied over thousands of customers. The primary reasons for our successful installations are: Self-Supervision – Our team has no responsibility other than making sure they perform according to our installation and behavioral standards. Standards – We have a firm set of technical and behavioral standards to which we hold our team to. In addition to requiring proper installation techniques, we ensure the highest level of personal conduct is on display at all our jobs.. We respect you and your home. Our company is built on a high level of customer service which results in the referrals of new customers.
Phase V – Clean UpClean up around your home is a very critical step in our repair and installation phase. The area in which we worked will be inspected to insure that all debris is removed.
Phase VI – Follow-Up
Monthly Service Subscription$15.75 Per Month
One Year Pre-paid$189 One Year Pre-Paid Service