- State Licensed Electrical Contractor EC13004673
- State Licensed Solar Contractor CVC56862
- Seal of Trust – Background Checked & Drug Tested
- Eaton Certified Contractor
- Board of Independent Electrical Contractors (IEC) (2007-2008)
- CEDIA Member (Custom Electric Design & Installation Association) 2008-2010
- Vice Chair of West Kendall Business Association (2007-2008)
- NFPA (National Fire Protection Association) Member
- Greater Kendall Business Association Member
- Chamber South Trustee & Board Member
- Pinecrest Business Association Member
- KAPOW (Kids And the Power Of Work) (2006-2007)
- Chairman of West Kendall American Cancer Relay for Life (2007)
- Certified SLSP (Solar Lighting Solutions Professional)
- 2nd Vice Chair of CHI (Community Health Center of South Florida)
- Associates of South Miami Hospital Member
- USGBC South Florida Chapter Member (U.S. Green Building Council)
- Certified Bosch contractor for electric vehicle charging station installations
- Sponsor a Highway – Keeping Florida Clean
- Lifework Leadership Alumni http://southflorida.nationalchristian.com
- Board of Directors of Florida Alliance for Renewable Energy (FARE)
- Wiremasters donated a solar panel for the students at the TERRA Environmental Research Institute to have a butterfly garden operating according to their green standards
- Solar Energy Industries Association (SEIA) Member
Wiremasters Electric, Inc. has won the Angie’s List’s 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013 & 2014 Super Service Award
Each year, Angie’s List presents its Super Service Award to companies that have maintained a superior service rating. Approximately 5% of companies on Angie’s List meet the eligibility requirements.
In order to be eligible, a company must:
- Obtain a set minimum # of reports in each eligible category during the Reporting Period.
- Maintain a minimum Member Rating in each of the following areas:
- Total Overall Grade: the grade point average of all member reports must be 3.5 (A).
- Current Grade: the average of all member reports in a particular eligible category during the last 3 years must be 3.5 (A).
- Reporting Period Grade: the necessary average of all member reports in a particular category during the Reporting Period depends upon the number of reports a company has received, and follows the below scale.
- 3-4 reports – 3.75
- 5-7 reports – 3.67
- 8 or more reports – 3.5
- Must be in good standing with Angie’s List